7t-16t Capacity Forklifts
X-Series | 24-in (600mm) Load Center
X-160 – 7 ton Capacity
XH-180 – 9 ton Capacity **
X-200S – 9 ton Capacity
X-220S – 10 ton Capacity
** XH-180 available in 36-in (900mm) Load Center with 8t Capacity
The Taylor Machine Works X Series lineup of 24-in (600mm) Load Center Forklifts were designed and engineered with the operator and service personnel in mind. X Series Lift Trucks offer many standard features including:
- Fully Enclosed Operator Cab
- Joystick Control with Integrated Shifting. Ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity.
- High Visibility Cab for a commanding view of the work area.
- Large, easy to use TICS Touchscreen Display for real-time on-board diagnostics and fuel consumption data
- (8) High Output LED Lights for clearer low light visibility and safety.
- Available in five different wheelbases, Taylor X-Series 7t-16t Capacity Lift Trucks offer the right truck for your application.
Mast Assembly – The Taylor ULTRA-VU mast features a nested channel and chains for increased visibility and safety. For complete control over our manufacturing process of this critical component, our masts are designed, engineered, and manufactured by our team at a dedicated facility in Louisville, Mississippi. We utilize the same engineering programs as Boeing to perform critical stress analysis functions affording us a unique look at how different loads in varying positions can affect the structure of all components and frame. With this data, adjustments to design are made in our engineering lab long before a component is built and shipped.
Steer Axles – This is one component that inherently takes a lot of abuse, especially when the truck is operated without a load. Therefore, we set out to design, engineer, and manufacture our own steer axles in order to control the highest quality and to ensure a durability and longevity that you have come to expect from all Taylor Machine Works products.
Carriage and Forks – The X Series Forklift features an 84-in (2134mm) C-type carriage assembly designed for durability and maintenance in mind. For reduced maintenance we incorporate common carriage main rollers and Timken® tapered roller bearings. The forks are hammer forged from heat treated steel, pin-mounted, fully adjustable, and painted Safety-Red for a striking appearance.
Engines – When it comes to engine choices we at Taylor Machine Works refuse to compromise on performance or durability in order to achieve questionable fuel savings. We offer our X Series Lift Trucks with large displacement engine packages with proven low end torque necessary to meet your heavy lifting demands.
Built to Last 1 Million Cycles – X Series Lift Trucks provide the ultimate in durability and longevity by using only high yield T-1 steel throughout each truck, horizontal / full penetration welding techniques, and heavy duty components all working together to meet this requirement.
- X-Series_X160-175_XH-180 Download.
- X-Series (24in_LC) Download.
- Defining the Difference Download.
- VisionPlus – Forklift Brochure Download.
Contact us for more information and pricing on new equipment, parts or service by calling 908-454-4770
You can also fill out our contact form and we will